- third-person singular of boot
Boots may refer to any of the following.
- Boots is the name of at least five different albums and singles:
- It is also the name of a large chain of chemists (pharmacies) in the UK and elsewhere - see Boots the Chemists.
- Boots is also a brand of cigarette in Mexico.
- A Boots is the youngest bishop of the House of Lords, whose duty it is to read prayers. This might be the sence used for the character in The Hunting of the Snark. See http://www.bartleby.com/81/2270.html